- If you don’t need God, you are on the wrong Path!
- If you have not cried out in despair, you chose a path that was way too easy.
- If you haven’t argued with God, you chose a Path that was too comfortable.
- If you haven’t cried in relief and gratitude, you stopped too soon.
- If you didn’t stop to help others frequently, you missed the point.
- If you didn’t reach out in thought and feeling to your Creator and ask for enlightenment at least daily, you suffered unnecessarily.
I hope you enjoy this.
E. Thomas Costello