The Healing Codes help you clear the stress that is keeping you from showing genuine interest in others. Doing the codes daily will go a very long way to improving your relationships!
Here are the Five Keys –
It’s too easy to ‘…think only about your own affairs…’ But God says, ‘…be interested in others…’ Here are 5 ways to do that:
1) give them a push! Ever notice what happens when you push kids on a swing? Eventually they start pumping and doing it themselves; they just need a little help to get going. Even a smile can work wonders.
2) Honor your word! If you say you’ll do it, do it! Character is measured by action not words, so be someone whose word has meaning.
3) Hold your tongue! Always say less than you think. And since how you speak is as important as what you say, always be kind and courteous.
4) Be cheerful! Don’t dump your problems and disappointments on others, take them to God in prayer.
5) Show genuine interest! But you can only do that by taking the time to find out what’s going on in their world.
Written and used with permission by Tim Hetzner.