We are starting a program called The Intensive-Healing the fears of Alzheimer’s, dementia and aging on August 10, 2015.
This program is not for everyone. In fact, you may quickly determine if it would be good for you to participate. This Intensive is focused on healing beliefs that are fear-filled.
You may ask yourself which of these you believe:
1. You are worried that Alzheimer’s and dementia are inevitable.
2. You just don’t want to deal with this subject.
3. You are relying on the pharmaceutical industry and the medical establishment to find a treatment or cure.
4. You are terrified at the prospect of this.
5. You are willing to look at the underlying causes of these diseases.
6. You aren’t completely willing to accept medicine’s “causes unknown” as the answer.
7. You are willing to work to change your beliefs that are interfering with your health and happiness.
8. You are willing to look at a wide range of causative factors that may be involved:
There was a Q&A session on Saturday, August 8. Please listen to the replay – there were MANY good questions and answers.
For more information, right now, about the Intensive itself that starts on Monday, August 10, 2015 at 1 PM US Eastern time (New York),
click here and please join us!