If you are new to The Healing Codes and have not completed the 12 Days (one for each Healing Codes category), I encourage you to do so. If you have completed the 12 Days, whether recently or years ago, consider doing it again.
When I first did the 12 Days, my experience of life changed forever. As a practitioner, I speak with clients about the 12 Days, but I never repeated the process myself.
Now as I focus on Unforgiveness, then Harmful Actions, what I notice is how different I am now compared with six years ago! I’m peaceful and happy, and past traumatic events don’t bother me. I don’t have any big Unforgiveness issues, and it’s difficult coming up with anything that bothers me anywhere close to a level 10 on the intensity scale. Considering how miserable I used to be, that’s huge.
What I’m doing:
- The Prayer for the category
- Include whatever issues come to mind associated with the category
- Do Code #1 and Code #2 using the Q Codes
- Do #1 and #2 the ‘regular’, ’30-seconds-per-position’ way
- Include truth focus statements and emotional experiences of how I want to feel
- Repeat as desired
- Do the sequence 2-3 times a day
Doing the Q Codes isn’t required, but I find that it does ramp up the power. Because things are already moving when I do the Codes the regular way, I end up holding the hand positions less than 30 seconds. The whole sequence is completed quickly.
I’m newly awakened to the power and the benefit of the 12 Days.
To your health and healing
Love All Ways,
Healing Codes practitioner